Over the weekend

by - October 23, 2018

Old Random musings written just for you

It feels so good isn't it?
But don't get too much close
You might break my shield
The wall that I creatively defensively built
My precious hidden secrets
My personal territorial space
The labyrinth of my chaotic universe
So, let's not complicate things
Just stay where you are
For your own goodness sake

-----

Everybody is talking about traveling the world. All i want to do is to explore every inch of your skin.

-----

Putting the best foot forward can never be my choice.
Scattered shattered pieces are always better than any inane song.
So here is my ugly, vulnerable and dreadful side.
Dissecting my own skin, showing my darkness and wrongs.
You can go, walk away or take me home.

You May Also Like

0 comments