Dreamers Disease

by - December 22, 2009


I have a lot of dreams and goals in life.But I think one of the greatest hindrance from achieving success is the lost of focus on the things that are labeled as necessary. There are some unnecessary things that I opt to do because I find it necessary to make my life more exciting and not to burn myself on building my name. These technically unnecessary yet necessary things that I'm mentioning include playing online games, get hooked on favorite television shows, the serious vice: Movie marathon and the like. I'll never say nor impose that we should get rid of these things, yet those must be controlled.

That problem with us dreamer is that we love to sleep and dream on the things we want to be yet we would loose our energy on making them part of our reality. Hence, it is a decision if we want to just get stuck up on our beds and continue dreaming or wake up, work hard and make them come true. Change in lifestyle is undeniably scary but to stay still on where you're at, not improving yourself is worse.


Wake up kids. We've got the dreamers disease. This whole damn world can fall apart. You'll be okay. Follow your heart. Fly high. What's real can't die.
Just don't be afraid to live - You get what you give, New Radicals.
Press on!


You May Also Like

0 comments