Sydney Fish Market

by - March 26, 2017





The blog entries with "Sydney" on its label are some of the few things that I am suggesting you could do or try while in Sydney. 

What came first to my mind when I was told that we were going to Sydney fish market was the wet market we had back home. If you are from Davao City, I am referring to Bangkerohan. A place that you would be very lazy to go to. However, people said that Sydney Fish Market is also a tourist destination. That made me realize that the wet market idea I had was very silly after all. 

Saving your legs. Sydney Fish Market has its own Tram stop.
Brunch for today mates.
I should be posting sea foods but this caught my attention very well.
Yummy baby octopus. I felt bad eating them though. Gone too soon.

Free French cheese taste test.

Sydney Fish Marker food court.






You May Also Like

0 comments